9.4.10

Karen Millen show

Karen Millen was founded in 1981 by Kevin Stanford and Karen Millen. With a loan of just £100 they began manufacturing and selling white shirts to their friends. A party plan network followed, and in 1983 they opened their first store in Kent, UK.

The company has continued to expand, and its global presence now stretches from the UK to Europe, Russia, Asia and Australia.

Gemma Metheringham became creative director in 2006, overseeing a team of 12 designers that work on our ready to wear, accessories and lingerie collections.

Here is a preview from Karen Millen Show 8 April in Paragon, Singapore.









Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...