25.12.11

Christmas lunch

Forget about open house at our home this year! We are too tired with events we organize plus we need to save energy for the new year's celebrations with guests visiting our home. Christmas Lunch this time is hosted by hubby's colleague, was a Swedish mixed with Italian dishes, the dress code was casual and bring your bikinis. I had a running nose and didn't really want to participate as we had loads of invitations at other places too... here goes,





Top by Simply Chic
Shorts by Surfer Paradise
Sandals by Symbolize
Ring by John Hardy (xmas gift from hubby), bracelet by John Hardy bamboo collection


Take a look at the Swedish ham, it was yummmm... served with bread, fried eggplant and sweet mustard,

dessert was swiss chocolate cake, yummmm....

Merry Christmas to one and all....

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...