28.12.11

Do you wanna get rocked?

I love to mix a little bit of Rock in my style. Either the shoes, the bag or the T shirt!
Love Robert Plant style and his voice and the band Led Zeppelin of course, look at the buckle, the fitted shirt, love it!


details of the Rockin' T Shirt, studddddd
Hard Rock Cafe tshirts, Rockin' Bali T


junk food tshirt, loving the shiny print

the john hardy bamboo cross necklace, last year's Christmas gift from hubby -loving it!!!-

a rockin' look from nicole ritchie (photo by peopledotcom)

super glam rock look and nicky hilton rockin the leather jacket, 

today's Tshirt, 'Rock Food' not really a rock look but it just say "rock..." so i can get a hold on rock..




Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...