5.1.11

Mariah Carey

She has a great voice! and a whole envious shoes collection!

As quoted from Instyle: "I have about 1,000 pairs of shoes. But lots are in storage," says the Grammy-winning singer. The glamour girl keeps her designer stilettos, wedges and boots uncluttered and artfully on display in her 12,000-square-foot Manhattan triplex. With the help of renowned N.Y.C. decorator Mario Buatta, Carey designed the gold-leaf and bleached-wood floor in the shoe closet. "Like Louis Vuitton luggage," she says, "it will only look better over time."



want to take a peak on celebs closet? click on this link http://carriesdesignmusings.blogspot.com/2011/09/god-save-my-shoes.html

AND I THOUGHT I HAVE A PROBLEM! HUH?

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...