16.1.12

Glamorous is irrelevant

Glamorous is irrelevant, I'd say!
Hahahahaha....how do we actually look like daily before all the dressing up for our blog photos? 
or how do we look before dressing up for our fiesta / function / calendar / jollification / church day...

At home, my daily look is t shirt / tanks + shorts; and lingerie for sleeping ~in the pleasure of my hubby only and  strictly for his eyes only, so don't expect me to post any of it!!! ;-D

I just woke up, clean my room, turn on the computer, tweet for work, download working email to reply later, and making me some coffee....

without any ado, this is how I look... Glamorous eh?


hahaha.... good-old-stinky me! 
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...