7.2.12

Live happily ever after at Sesame Street

When asked, who is your favorite among all Muppets? I must say Miss Piggy! I mean, of course there are all the others that I fave as well like Elmo and Oscar, but Miss Piggy is the number one!








[all the above images are from InStyle magazine Nov 2011]


[image from Google]

Miss Piggy in high fashion! I just love her... She began as a minor character on The Muppet Show TV series, but developed into one of the central characters of the show. She is convinced she is destined for stardom, and nothing will stand in her way. Miss Piggy is a blonde, with large blue eyes, and her full name is "Piggy Lee".

I am looking forward to The Muppet 2011 with Jason Segel! I just love Sesame Street, the street where the one and only Big Yellow Bird live at.

But this T-shirt, it best describes me,



Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...