13.11.12

Singapore visit day three

Here are the next images from half of my Singapore holiday,

Singapore Flyer. When the Singapore Flyer was opened the first week, the flyer was stuck for 8 hours, I promise myself not to get on it ever....

the Marina Bay Sands Skypark


KuDeTa Singapore at MBS,



Singapore Art-Science Museum is the Museum of Creativity, where the creative processes of art and science and their role in shaping society are explored. Featuring 21 gallery spaces totaling 50,000 square feet, the boldly iconic lotus-inspired the Museum is also the premier venue for major international touring exhibitions from the most renowned collections in the world. Since it opened in 2011, the Museum has been home to some of the best-attended exhibitions in Singapore, including “Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition”, “Harry Potter: The Exhibition”, “Andy Warhol: 15 Minutes Eternal”; “Dali: Mind of a Genius” 
and “Van Gogh Alive”.


The newly finished (almost) Park by the bay,

Mom in front of the hotel, Sultan Hotel, Jalan Sultan,


my shopping continues, not in the MBS for its high end and branded items (except for some brands),

yummy snow ice with passion fruit and berries at Mei Heong Yuen Dessert,

love the  Ray Ban WAYFARER model (same as my Roxy's one) and so I bought some from Cotton On,

I know that you all probably already over with Neon,well..... I kind of still liking neon,

this is my ultimate snack go-to as far as popcorn, and besides the cheezy yummm yummm taste, the Macadamia Caramel crispy is my fave!

tomorrow will the post of the last day in Singapore....
still loving it so far!
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...