10.3.15

Flashback


This is a flashback to a holiday in Bali about a decade ago. The Bali Cliff Resorts is nestled on a secluded plateau by a cliff that overlooks the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. It is located on the cliff edge, near Ungasan Village, on Bali's Southern Bukit Peninsula, 75 metres above Pura Batu Pageh cave, overlooking the glorious Indian Ocean, with no other hotels in site.




That was then, and now -it does not exist anymore. Sad? Yes for me. This resort is a diamond resort on its hay-day, the best of everything and the first infinity pool on the island!


enjoy the scanned photos guys... :))))









That was my flashback, how far back are you willing to go?

thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...