25.4.15

Life's a beach


"We are all human beings, and we all have insecurities, but it's about being healthy and happy with yourself. I'm not perfect, and I will indulge in pizza and sweets on occasion. The goal is to make the majority of your decisions good for your body. So listen to your body, and treat it like your temple." JW
I love this quote from Jacqueline Wood, I listened quiet a lot to what my body wants to say! For sure I don't listen to what other people say, like about how we should have flat tummy, full chest and nice bumper at the back. Hell no! I eat enough amount, I don't over eat, I eat almost everything with considerate portion, and I exercise once a week.



There are times in the past that I was a vegetarian for a good 3 years, and back then I was listening to my body and it says I need the animal protein, so I am back to being a carnivore (although sometimes I do felt overwhelming, that burp you taste after the meat eating -yuck, OK, TMI!). I think I have an ideal weight, my height 159cm and weight 49kg. 
My belly is another story, it is sometimes out of control, it's the short torso plus the fact that I gave up sit-ups for about over 10 years now. I used to be 42-45kg, skinny ugly b*tch.... hahaha. The extra kilo sure did good on my cheek! huge different, and loving it!








cover up of the day,



This is my portion of sharing today, I hope you guys do not try desperate measures to fit to the body cliche that people wants you to look! its about comfortable in your own skin and be happy about it; accepting yourself, and listen to your body!

“A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement” ― Jess C. Scott

thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...