22.1.16

Orange touch

By the time this post is out, I am already in another city. Preparing for a trip can be harsh sometimes, and it is indeed a difficult task! I am opting to pack light and instead I have packed a fully loaded suitcases.... oh well... 
On another note, mood is kind of taking me into black outfit color. Have heard some sad news from a friend that his cancer is probably back. Damn! So this mellow black is a reminder and the orange touch is just me. Always sees the happy side of things, while I pray he's going to be okay. Have a blessed day all... stay safe!



thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...