19.2.16

Mad like I do

There are some things we can never assign to oblivion, our memories can never rub away things that are so meaningful in our life.

As time passes, the earth is growing old and that’s us. There are things that I grew to like from dislikes, realizing dreams and achieving goals; and most that weren’t realized were the things that I am driven away from.

When I was thirteen, I got sick for a couple of months, I have to have a bed rest, lay completely flat on my back – shots every single day and misses the outdoor. Then I recovered from my illness, and I feel like I discovered the world for the first time. I am in awe with the outdoors. So I start my own journey of discovering, trees, sky, where roads will leads... and all of that changed me in a way... I have traveled! My curiosity grows like never! I was awestruck by human, by life.

The rest, as you know... I travel, like madness ;)



thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post ...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...