1.7.16

Malang photo diary

Sissy, my parents Tzitshu dog
It's not easy to take picture while you're having so much fun, trust me! Between the hustle bustle of the city and the time of catching up with besties, I barely have enough time to sleep. Here is a photo diary of 4 days spent in Malang, East Java. There are plenty of food involved, after all Malang is a city that is famous for it's culinary experience. Enjoy the pictures after the jump :)


hang out with my sister
caught in action, sitting inappropriately!



was a great morning coffee time,
another snacking time with my sister,


hang out after midnight is the best!
our morning walks,
nice to know that they can spell my name...

thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...