13.9.16

Bandung photo diary (day 2 & 3)

When you grow up in the house that is just across the street from your junior high school, and these Mahogany trees grew up with you, besides climbing them you had your ultra-happy game playing with it's harvest -priceless- and the happy memories are back!

Enjoy the pictures of day 2 and day 3 Bandung holiday trip,




tofu at it's best

mind the chicken carnivore, I enjoyed the tutug oncom rice with tofu and tempe cake, yumm

pokemon, go



this virtual reality glasses get me hooked, can't you tell?


roasted rice, I love my veggie meal always, can't you tell from the size? lol


double cappuccino, I said "double!"

vietnamese 

I am game for cheeky tourist photos!


yes, tourist photos!





yes, tourist photos!!






yes, tourist photos!!!


ehm... tourist photos!!!!


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the photos...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...