20.9.16

Manta Point Nusa Penida [unpublished]

Manta point in Nusa Penida is amazing for scuba diving to see the majestic Manta Rays. The Manta Rays here grow up 6 meter in size, for me that's quiet huge!

I have so many questions from my friends about the Manta point, and I told them that it's an amazing experience that they should not miss. I don’t have the most fantastic photos to capture the whole trip. My camera was just a simple water proof pocket camera. I did took some photos, I hope it can help you guys to imagine how amazing it was for me, and it might be an amazing trip for you too --should you guys decide to go for a day trip.

Some of the images here are not mine, but I do mentioned the owner of the photo. I was suggesting this trip to my friend Patricia, and I was successful in terms of impressing her! 

On the way to the Manta point, I snorkel Nusa Penida's crystal bay. If you dive, you might see sunfish / Mola Mola; this would normally be in Aug - Oct.

I must say, there are some stunning and beautiful soft and hard coral formations, as well as plenty variations of sea creatures.




kids from the other group












happy Patricia :)))


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...