18.9.16

My Story (Your Story)

I never want to open a snapchat account since there will be too much social media accounts that I have to manage and keep update to.

As social media update wasn't confusing enough, features are added and added to our already existing accounts. But guess what? I love it! Instagram has just added a new feature last August called "Stories".
Now this would definitely serve as my "Snapchat" without me worrying about signing up to another soc-med accounts. With Instagram new feature (do update your app first), you can put your photos and short videos up for 24 hours only!
Stories will let you add doodles, text and emoji to your images and can be accessed at the top of your feed. You can share your Instagrams photos in a slideshow manners. These images and/or videos can be seen by your friends, then it will disappear after 24 hours.

Sound familiar? Head over to Snapchat for the exact same thing. 





thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...