4.9.16

Pleats and Sneakers

There is nothing bigger than to tame oneself.
Who gives this statement? 
That would be me.
It takes a very short time, shorter than my initial plan and schedule -- to realized my dreams and to achive my goals... 
I am not the kind of person that once I achived something, that was it for me.
I can be very ambitious at times, but the other part of me simply want to achive a goal of finding my inner center.
Through life, understanding, making peace and accepting myself I finally tamed myself.
It is the peace that I am looking for all along.
It is amazing, as I stand still or moving really fast --the world forms a chain that is so complex revolving within me, around me and all over me; yet nothing that I do or did and everything that I did or do won't bother the movement.. it blends perfectly! 
When I closed my eyes it's a harmony.






thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...