29.11.16

Kuala Lumpur

Sri Kandaswamy Kovil on Jalan Scott
Brickfields is a small to medium-sized town and residential neighborhood located just outside central. It is known as Kuala Lumpur's Little India due to the high percentage of Indian residents and businesses.

Enjoy the picture after the jump.





Banana Leaf dinner was...



sweets....




brekky

lunchie...


miss me some yoga...

been spending time at night reading poems...

guac dinner and wine....

think of nasi kerabu!

Pablo Neruda poem read... enjoyed it a lot...


char kwee tiauw and soya milk...

GF

Smores

Traffic was awesome...


asam laksa...

Deedee...

spot the Petronas and KL towers?

sesame seed brittle...


cafe I liked....

Yong tau fu....

time to leave... with KL epxress... *more places in KL on next post ;)

thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...