Surabaya travel diary (April 2017)

Constantly on the move, here are images from my trip in Surabaya. Beware of the amount food pictures :D



1st coffee
food to go...
early morning essentials...
the barista...
and they spell my name like this...






coffee yet again...
waiting is sooo boring!


birthday of my sister...

make up free... phew... :|
was like this! not the best MUA :(
lazy midnight!
so we stroll in this...
lazy mornings...
to pool or not to pool...
loving old photos!
Surabaya Skyline, 




IMAX only for these sort of movie!
and in 3D
shopping time!!!





thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

6 comments:

  1. great!
    INTERNATIONAL 100$ GIVEAWAY! check out: YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sharing :) This is one of my favorite posts that you've done. Edward Gelber, M.D., Board-Certified Psychiatrist in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. great place and those foods...yummy!

    kisses dear
    www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool!! ❤

    Follow each other? Please let me know!
    ❤ MARY MARÍA STYLE ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. I neither love waiting - honestly I prefer self-service restaurants ;) The food looks extremely yummy!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete