17.9.17

OOTD

Superposé!
In my past lifetime (😉)I have been working in a fashion industry that is french brand. And the word 'superposè' has been used a lot. I was just thinking about captioning this image and the word pop again🤗 Being my usual me, I just gonna combine it with life lessons... tehehe 😁
💗
It is easily shown that after a lifetime; we shall have to superpose ourself on the original displacement in the world, a displacement proportional to a space of the part of life dynamism, and this will introduce just the same set of combination tones. The tones that creates a harmonic movement. .








thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...